Frameworks for Feedback at DevOpsDays Chicago 2015 [Updated: with video!]
Posted on August 26, 2015
I gave a talk on “Frameworks for Feedback” at DevOpsDays Chicago. The organizers asked me to add in a little about diversity and microaggressions, so it’s pretty jam-packed, but seemed to be well received. Also, the DevOps community is awesome.
Update: video now up!
- Empathy, animated
- Practical Empathy by Indi Young
- Daring Greatly: How the courage to be vulnerable transforms the way we live, love, lead and parent by Brene Brown
- 4 components of Non-violent Communication from Wikipedia
- Feelings inventory from Center for Non-violent communication
- Needs inventory from Center for Non-violent communication
- Quick feelings and needs